Monday 15 June 2009

Singletrackbusroadscamperirelandtypething

When your domain name provider (in my case 1&1) sends you an email asking if you want another .co.uk domain name for £2.99 for two years then what would you do?

If, like me, you were recovering from major knee surgery and had little else to occupy your time other than some light physiotherapy exercises, reading books and fiddling around on the internet you’d probably do what I did and sign up for www.singletrackroads.co.uk

What you’d then do, if you were me, would be to head over to blogger.com and register singletrackbus.blogspot.com and link it to your three blogs (Journeys in The Banana Bus, Single Track Roads and Round Ireland In A Wedge) so that they could all be accessed from the one “web portal” (seamlessly slipped into techy-jargon there…)

You might, then, if you were me, go back to 1&1 and point your domain names at this new portal. But only if you were me.

No comments: